GuidePedia

0


A  comedian - Learning English Article


One of many comedians that I particularly admire is Jack Houston. In fact, I had the opportunity to meet him in the flesh at a talk show last year. One of my friends got free tickets to the talk show. She invited me and I jumped at the chance to go with her because of the fact that I?m quite a big fan of his. Honestly, I cannot recall exactly when the first time I saw him on TV was, but he left a very good impression on me right from the beginning. Speaking of his appearance, I have to say he looks quite average. He?s not too tall, not too short either and he has a medium build. What I remember the most about his appearance is that every time he made a joke, he hardly laughed. Honestly, I think he?s a great comedian with a peculiar personality. He has the ability to think quickly on his feet and is always ready to produce witty comebacks and respond to unexpected comments or questions from the audience. I suppose this is the reason why he is popular in my country.

Post a Comment

 
Top