GuidePedia

0

                                    

Today I want to share some important spoken English sentence which help you to learn spoken English. So no more late quickly note this all point and gain knowledge.


From 5.00 AM To 1.00 PM

  1. Good Morning, grand”pa
  2. Good Morning, dad.
  3. Good Morning, my son.



From 1.00 PM To 5.00 PM

  1. Good afternoon, grand”pa
  2. Good afternoon,, mummy
  3. Good afternoon, my daughter


From  5.00 PM To 11.00 PM

  1. Good evening, uncle
  2. Good evening, aunty.
  3. Good evening. My child.


Go To Night

  1. Good Night.
  2. Sweet dreams, my darling.


Day or night anytime

  1. Good day to you, Sir..


Go  Time.

  1. Good bye, children
  2. bye bye
  3. Farwell, my love
  4. Hope to See you again/so long










Post a Comment

 
Top