GuidePedia

1




My dear Sumon.
At first you take my cordial love. I hope you are all well by the grace of allah. Next news you will be very glad to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister comes off on Friday next the 19th Feb.
accordingly, you and I shall decorate our house. The bridal at the gate. It will be a day of much merriment if you stay with me. Do come before two days. I am eagerly waiting for you.


With the best wishes to you.


Yours ever
Nazrul Islam







Post a Comment

  1. Writing a letter may be a dying art. Many people prefer to send letter via E-Mail or use social media like facebook, twitter, myspace, digg, delicious etc. But written letter having much more value as compare to E-mail or social media. In written words you can express your feelings more deeply. Each and ever thing use in letter writing material it's having value like writing style, color of paper, ink etc.

    best essay web

    ReplyDelete

 
Top