GuidePedia

1
Photo: City Farm in Chicago


02 July 2012
27/A Dhanmondi, Dhaka
My dear Kamal

Thank you for your generous hospitality. I recall with gratitude that my stay at your house was worthy to remember. 
On my return home, I still remember the affection given to me by all of you. I particularly remember your your father and mother who were musch respectable and affectionate to me. I told my parents of the same.
Thank you once again . We are well by the grace of allmighty allah.

Your loving friend
Jamal Ahmed




Post a Comment

  1. The Page Turner:
    The Author I am reading is Penny Vincenzi. The book I am reading at the moment is called "Windfall". If you enjoy a great work of fiction then Penny Vincenzi is one of the authors that will take you on a journey. Most of her novels are set in London. Some of the stories are pre-war such as Windfall is set in 1920's London Society from the very rich to the most common of families. Penny has a way of writing that make all of her characters come to life in your imagination. Her books are thick 4-5 hundred pages. For me the fatter the book usually the better. All her novels are true Page Turners. So get in your most comfortable chair and curl up and enjoy the adventure. Linda Passafaro

    ReplyDelete

 
Top